Wondering how to target the audience in a Facebook post without paying a single penny? If yes, then this article will guide you about just that. But, what are the benefits of targeting the audience in organic posts on Facebook? To understand its benefits, lets take an example, suppose if you dont like formal wear, but you see a formal suit image on your timeline. What will you do in such a condition? Yes, you will ignore it and scroll down, which will increase the bounce rate of that particular post and also result in fewer conversions.
So, if you want excellent conversion and engagement for an organic post, then you will require an audience targeting feature to enhance the engagement and productivity of an organic post.
The organic targeting in Facebook is an additional feature which is hidden by default settings. So today, we will teach you how to enable the organic custom audience targeting on Facebook. And we will also tell you how to use it effectively while creating a new post. So lets get started.
How to Enable Audience Targeting In Facebook Organic Posts?
You should have a Facebook Page to target a custom audience on Facebook. Organic targeting wont work on a Facebook account since this feature is only made for advertisers and social media marketers.
- Open your Facebook page and hit the settings button, which is located at the top right corner.
- Now navigate to the General settings from the left side menu.
- Navigate to the Audience Optimizations for Posts option.
- Check the box to allow the preferred audience selection.
- Click on Save Changes button.
Now you have successfully enabled the feature of targeting custom audience on your organic posts. To use this feature, see the next tutorial.
How to Target Custom Audience with Facebook Organic Posts?
After enabling this feature, now it is effortless to target any custom audience on your posts. To know the further process, follow the instructions given below:
- Open your Facebook page.
- In the post creation section, click on the three dots.
- Click on Public button at the bottom of the post creation Popup.
- Now, click on the New Feed Targeting to target organically on Facebook posts.
- Target people, by their interest, demography, locations, languages, education level, and relationship status.
This feature is handy for social media marketers and digital marketers. If you are an affiliate marketer, then this feature can also provide you some high commissions on successful sales. If you are promoting running shoes, then target the people who have shown interest in sneakers.
Mia Davisis a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. She writes about the latest updates regardingnorton.com/setupand how it can improve the work experience of users. Her articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.